Your business. Your fleet. One-of-a-kind.
Acquiring a state-of-the-art fleet with custom solutions from Rush Truck Leasing gives companies the flexibility they don’t always find through an ownership approach.
- Lease your fleet and save capital resources to invest in your business.
- Simplify management of your fleet with a leasing strategy.
- Access the latest vehicle technology and expertise.
- Get a quality truck custom-built to your specifications.
- Have an array of indispensable support services at your fingertips.
Whether you’re interested in a customized full-service lease or custom specifications for a truck that’s tailored to your needs, Rush Truck Leasing is your go-to source for custom solutions.
CUSTOM LEASE SOLUTIONS:
YOUR PERFECT FIT.
YOUR PERFECT FIT.
A full-service lease from Rush Truck Leasing that’s custom-tailored to your specific needs is a smart fleet acquisition method for many businesses today. Choose from our lineup of custom lease features, including:
- Operating lease – for more flexibility, simplified accounting and no residual risk.
- Capital lease – for leasing customers who need the attributes of asset ownership for tax purposes.
- Customized maintenance options that fit your business.
- Fleet and compliance services to handle legal and regulatory reporting.
- Telematics services and ELDs (electronic logging devices) for efficient fleet tracking and efficient remote management.
- Vehicle washing program to ensure your fleet represents your brand in the best possible way.
- Fuel program that saves money and streamlines your fleet’s fuel operations.
- Substitute vehicle plan to guard against mechanical breakdowns.
CUSTOM SPECIFICATIONS: YOUR TRUCK YOUR WAY.
In addition to our custom lease solutions, Rush Truck Leasing also custom-builds vehicles to your unique specifications, using reliable, quality components designed to increase uptime. Some custom specifications options and benefits may include:
- Increasing payload capacity to boost route optimization and reduce the number of vehicles needed.
- Maximizing fuel economy for your fleet.
- Adding specialty components, such as wet kits, product blowers, drop axles and APUs (auxiliary power units).
- Designing vehicles for individual driver work and routes to enhance performance and morale.
- Custom specifications from Rush Truck Leasing can turn any vehicle into the perfect equipment to get your job done.
Rush Truck Leasing – your source for custom lease solutions and custom specifications, built just for your business.Contact Us